Welcome Bag Program
As of April 2017, the Montgomery Business Association’s Welcome Bag Program has been mailing Welcome Bags to all new Montgomery residents every month. Each reusable shopping bag contains a letter explaining the importance and benefits of shopping local and the flyers and promotional material of businesses that choose to participate in the Welcome Bag program. Through feedback from our members and the local community, we have found that this program is highly successful in both establishing contact with new community members and driving patrons to local businesses.
The Township has informed us that, on average, there are 40 to 50 new residents per month- this means that over 500 Welcome Bags are sent per year! This great opportunity to reach out to new residents is included in your membership fees.
How to Participate
Get Your Promotion Materials in the Welcome Bag!
This program will broaden our reach to the Montgomery Community, add value to your MBA membership, and increase local commerce in Montgomery. Shop Local Montgomery!
- This program is available to all members in good standing, that is, with your current year’s membership dues paid in full.
- We need at least 300 pieces of your literature (one page, maximum 8.5 x 11) to start. Many businesses choose to offer a special promotion for new residents, but that is not required. We will contact you when we need additional materials.
- Drop your materials off to Gasior's Furniture & Interior Design, 2152 Hwy. 206, Belle Mead, NJ. Drop off Monday thru Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM.
- Please place your materials in a secure, durable package that is clearly labeled with your business name, your name, and contact information, including phone & email address.
- Please remember the MBA Board is all volunteer. This is a big undertaking and we are happy to do it, but it is your responsibility to provide your own materials.
- If you have any further questions about the program, please email us.